Fig, Blue Cheese & Caramelised Onion Pizza
- Figs, Thinly Sliced
- Blue Cheese, Roughly Chopped
- Caramelised Onions
- Puff Pastry
- Thyme Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. While the oven is getting up to temperature, thaw out the puff pastry
- Line a baking dish with baking paper and place the puff pastry onto it, then add your caramelised onions and blue cheese. I like to add the figs fresh to the pizza when it comes out of the oven but this is up to you, they are also delicious baked.
- Put the pizza in the oven and cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the pastry has puffed up and is a nice golden brown
- Remove from the oven and add your sliced figs, thyme leaves and rocket. Enjoy!
These delicious puff pastry pizza's are so quick and easy and terribly scrumptious! Just be careful not to get carried away with the amount of toppings as the bases are very light so keep it to a few ingredients that work together well.