Baked Ricotta with Chili, Herbs & Lemon Zest
- 250g. Firm Ricotta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Flakes
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 5 Fresh Thyme Sprigs, Leaves Removed
- 3 Fresh Oregano Stems, Leaves Removed, Finely Chopped
- Break up your ricotta into a bowl and add all of the ingredients, combining well.
- In a small baking dish, line with baking paper and add in your ricotta mixture, evening it out and pushing down with the back of a spoon until t is nicely compacted.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
You can serve this hot or cold and is great accompanied by sun dried tomatoes, cured meats, dips and bread or is also great broken up into a fresh salad.