Easy Oven Baked Big Breakfast
- 3 Large Mushrooms, Halved
- 3 Eggs
- 6 Rashers Bacon
- 3 Large Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 Avocados, Sliced
- 2 Cups Watercress
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- Balsamic Glaze
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees fan forced.
- In a deep oven dish, add some oil and and place your mushrooms and tomatoes in. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle the garlic on top then place the bacon rashers on top so they can crisp up nicely in the oven
- Bake for approx 20 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked through and the bacon is done the way you like it
- While your waiting for the oven, fry your eggs and make some toast if your having it and arrange the watercress and avocado on the plates.
- Serve up and drizzle with pesto and balsamic glaze...... Yum!