Chargrilled Vegetables: Fresh Produce @ SICILY
- Eggplant, Cut into thick Slices
- Zucchini, Cut Longways
- Red Capsicum, Cut into 1/4
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
Chargrilled vegetables are easy and delicious and these three are my favourite ones to chargrill. My friends and I on our recent trip to Sicily came across so much beautiful fresh produce and these gorgeous eggplants were on of my favourite finds!
- Coat all your vegies in oil, salt and pepper
- Heat up your grill/ barbecue and cook the vegies until you have a nice char on the outside and they are soft in the middle
- Serve with fresh basil and season if needed
Chargrilled vegetables are a great side to any meal or are delicious just on their own and are great hot or cold.