Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- 2 Eggplants, Cut into Thick Slices (Length ways)
- 4 Sweet Potatoes, Cut into Thick Slices (Length ways)
- 1/2 Broccoli, Cut into Small Sections
- 2 Zucchini's, Cut into Thin Slices
- 1 Cup Kalamata Olives, Pips Removed
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- Tasty Cheese, Sliced
- Parmesan, Grated
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- Lasagne Sheets
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced and roast the eggplant and sweet potato for half an hour. Remove from the oven and let cool so you can assemble the lasagne
- Begin with some past sauce on the bottom of your lasagne dish then begin layering with pasta sheets, roast sweet potato and eggplant, feta, olives, broccoli and tasty cheese.
- Once you have finished assembling the lasagne, place your thin strips of zucchini on top and cover in grated parmesan and a little bit of extra tasty cheese.
- Cook for 45 minutes until golden brown on top.
This lasagne recipe doesn't include white sauce because it was a lazy lasagne, but by all means add it to the recipe if you like.