Chili Basil Chicken
- SERVES 2
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Sliced Very Fine
- 1 Bunch Basil, Leaves
- 5 Small Red Chili's, Finely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- Heat up some oil in your wok on a very high heat and add your chili and garlic. Let these fry until fragrant, stirring.
- Add your chicken, making sure the wok is very hot and fry off until cooked through.
- Once the chicken is done, take off the heat and add your basil leaves in and mix through and serve.
You can serve this with rice or enjoy on its own! It is very spicy so dial down the number of chili's for a milder dish. I absolutely love this dish, so simple with few ingredients but packed with flavour!