Seared Sesame Coated Tuna with Pickled Ginger, Chili, Soy & Shallots
- Fresh Sashimi Grade Tuna
- Black & White Sesame Seeds
- Fresh Chili's
- Spring Onions
- Soy Sauce
- Pickled Ginger
- In a bowl mix white and black sesame seeds together and pour out evenly onto a plate
- Cut your tuna into even square strips and roll in the sesame seeds, pressing down on each side firmly so the sesame seeds stick to the tuna and set aside for frying.
- In a frying pan, add some oil and bring up to temperature on a high heat. Place the tuna into the pan and sear on each side for 5-7 seconds then remove from the heat immediately.
- Slice and serve up with your favourite condiments- mine are soy, chili, shallots and pickled ginger.