Spinach & Feta Omelette
- 3 Eggs, Whisked
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Brown Onion, Finely Diced
- 3 Spinach Leaves, Washed, Stalk Removed, Roughly Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Handful Rocket
- Salt & Pepper
- In a frying pan add some oil and your onion and cook until translucent, then add your spinach in the last few minutes. Remove from the heat and let the onions cool down a bit.
- In a bowl, combine your eggs, milk, spinach and onion and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a frying pan, add a dollop of butter and bring up to a high heat. Once the butter has melted, reduce the heat to low and add your egg mixture into the pan and place a lid on it.
- Let the omelette slowly cook until it is almost done then sprinkle your feta cheese over the top and cook for a further few minutes.
- Once the omelette is ready add some fresh rocket into the middle and fold your omelette over and serve.