Spiced Coconut Chia Breakfast Cup with Fruit & Nuts
- 3 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. Raisons
- 2 Kiwi Fruit, Inside Scooped Out
- 2 Banana, Diced
- 2 Tomatillo, Inside Scooped out
- 1/2 Pomegranate, Seeded
- 2 Tbsp. Pita Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flakes
- 3 Tbsp. Pistachios, Finely Chopped
- Add your milk, coconut milk, chia seeds, raisins, nutmeg and cinnamon to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and stir occasionally until the chia seeds are soft and have tripled in size. You will know when the mixture is ready because the liquid will have thickened and the chia will be soft.
- Once the mixture is ready, add it into small bowls or cups and top with your choice of chopped fresh fruit and nuts.
- Serve hot or cold.
This is such a delicious and nutritious way to start the day and you can chop and change the ingredients however you like. Tastes amazing hot or cold and can easily be made ahead and stored in the fridge for the next day.