Butterflied Lamb Leg with Roasted Baby Carrots, Spiced Cauliflower & Steamed Greens
- Marinated Butterflied lamb Leg
- Mixed Baby Carrots, Ends Trimmed and Washed
- 1/2 Cauliflower, Sliced into sections
- 1/2 Broccoli, Cut into Small sections
- 2 Handfuls Kale
- 2 Tsp Cumin, Ground
- 3 Tsp Tumeric
- 3 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fa forced. Put some oil into a pan big enough to fit the butterflied lamb leg and bring up to a high heat. Sear for 5 minutes on either side. Transfer to a baking dish and set aside.
- Cut the top off the carrots and give them a good wash before putting in a baking dish and covering with olive oil and salt. Cook for 45 minutes (adding the lamb to the oven in the last 15 min of cooking time).
- Once the lamb is in the oven, put your greens into a steamer for 10 minutes and coat your cauliflower in oil and all the spices and fry off until golden.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
SERVES 6 PEOPLE