Vegetable Quiche Loaf
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Small Sweet Potato, Cooked and Roughly Chopped
- 2 Potato's, Cooked and Roughly Chopped
- 1 Zucchini, Sliced
- 1/4 Broccoli, Separate Small Pieces
- 150ml Cream
- Cheese For Top, Grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced. Combine your eggs and cream and whisk together, add salt and pepper.
- In a loaf type oven dish, line with baking paper and begin layering your vegetables and egg mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with a nice fresh salad!