Chicken, Snow Pea, Witlof and Mizuna Salad with Avocado Dressing
- 1 Chicken Breast, Cooked and Cooled
- 1/4 Witlof, White Parts Removed
- 1 Cup Snow peas, Half with Pea's Removed
- 1/2 Cup Purple Mizuna, Cut into Small Sections
- 1 Avocado, Mashed
- 1/4 Lemon, Juiced
- 1/2 Spring Onion, Diagonally Sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook off your chicken breast and set aside to cool.
- Combine your avocado, olive oil and lemon in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside for plating.
- Finely slice your chicken breast and begin plating your ingredients how you like. I really got into making a pretty dish tonight and got a bit carried away with the plating, but you can just combine all of your ingredients together and toss in a bowl and dress with your avocado dressing, or you can get artistic and experiment with it!