Spanish Style Beans & Eggs
- SERVES 3
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 Can White Cannellini Beans
- 3/4 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Large Fresh Tomato, Diced
- 1 Brown Onion, Diced
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 3 Tsp. Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Coriander Root, Finely Chopped
- Handful Coriander Leaves, Roughly Chopped
- Bread of your choice to serve
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- Handful Flat Leaf Parsley, Roughly Chopped
- Add some oil into your frying pan and bring up to heat. Add your garlic, onion, coriander root and cumin seeds and wait until the seeds start popping to start mixing around. Cook until translucent and add your paprika, tomatoes, beans and parsley and reduce heat and cook for a further ten minutes.
- Make three little indents in the tomato and bean mixture and crack your eggs into them. Turn the heat down as low as it can go and cover your pan with a lid until your egg whites are cooked and your yolk is still nice and runny.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with toast of your choice. Delicious!!