Grilled Bocconcini Bruschetta's
- Sourdough Bread
- Red Onion
- Olive Oil
- Lightly toast your bread before adding your ingredients and grilling so your bread does not become soggy.
- After your bread has been lightly toasted, add your pesto and thinly sliced red onion.
- Then Add some slices of bocconcini, followed by thick slices of tomato, salt and pepper and finally finish with some more bocconcini on top.
- Heat up your grill to a medium/ high heat and grill your bruschetta's until the bocconcini is nice and melted.
- Plate up the bruschetta's, drizzle with a mix of pesto and olive oil and garnish with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!