Berrie Porridge with Dried Pears, Brown Sugar & Coconut
- 1 1/2 Cups Oats
- 3 Cups Cold Water
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Berries
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Dried Pears, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Shredded Coconut
- 1 Tsp. Linseed
- Dehydrated Strawberries
- Plain Yoghurt (organic if possible)
- Place Oats and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
- Add your frozen berries to the oats and continue cooking until the oats have absorbed the water and the porridge has thickened.
- Remove from the heat and divide into two bowls. Add a dollop of yoghurt to your porridge, sprinkle brown sugar and add your toppings. A delicious breakfast on a cold morning!