Brioche French Toast with Caramelised Banana & Berries
- Brioche Loaf
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Banana's
- 2 Cups Mixed Berries
- 1 Punnet Strawberries
- Maple Syrup
- Plain Yoghurt
- Grated Chocolate
- 3 tbsp. Caster Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Icing Sugar
- (also bacon and maple syrup if your into that- I love it)
- Begin by combining your eggs and milk and mixing well together, set aside in a shallow bowl so you can dip your bread in.
- Heat up a frying pan with some butter, soak your bread in the egg wash, drain and fry off until nice and golden brown.
- While your making your French toast caramelise your banana. Slice the banana's into thick sections and put into a bowl and coat with 2 tbsp. of sugar and then fry off on medium heat in butter until golden brown.
- With the remaining 1 tbsp. of sugar, add it to your mixed berries and start cooking down in a saucepan until you get a nice sticky syrup and your berries have softened nicely.
- Once your French toast is all cooked, stack some up, pour over your berries, caramelised banana and maple syrup and top with fresh strawberries, grated chocolate and yoghurt.
.................Nom Nom Nom......................Absolutely Delicious!!