Lemon & Chive Mini Pikelets with Smoked Salmon
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 Bunch of Chives
- 2 Cups Wholemeal Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp. Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- Smoked Salmon
- Red Onion
- Sift flour and baking soda into a large bowl and add your salt and sugar.
- Mix in the milk and eggs until the batter is a nice thick smooth consistency.
- Add in your lemon zest and finely chopped chives and mix through and you are ready to start cooking the pikelets.
- Heat up a frying pan with a little bit of butter and begin cooking until a nice golden brown.
- Once you have finished cooking your pikelets, serve them up with your choice of toppings.