Poached Chicken And Noodles in Ginger Chili Broth
- 2 Chicken Breast
- 1 Handful of Mushrooms of your choice
- 2 Large Red Chili's
- 1 Handful Coriander
- 1 Green Shallot
- 2 garlic Cloves
- 1 Large Chunk of Ginger
- Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 Chicken Stock Cubes
- 1 Bunch Bock Choy
- Crush the garlic cloves, slice up your ginger into fairly thick slices and cut one chili in half and add to a saucepan full of water and add two chicken stock cubes.
- Add chicken breast fillets into the broth and bring to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for approximately 8 minutes then turn the stove off and leave the chicken in the hot broth for a further 5 minutes. Once the time is up, remove chicken from the stock and set aside to cool a little bit so you can shred the chicken.
- While the chicken is in its final 5 minutes of poaching, in a wok briefly fry off your mushrooms, shallots and bock choy but do not cook all the way through.
- Add your noodles to the wok (these can be whatever variety you choose) and stir through until the vegetables have finished cooking and the noodles have softened but do not overcook!
- To serve, place a heaped portion of the noodles and vegetables in a bowl with some shredded poached chicken and ladle over some of the delicious ginger chili broth. Garnish with some fresh sliced chili's, coriander and spring onion and enjoy!