Mango, Avocado & Salmon Stack
- Smoked Salmon
- Red Chili's
- Red Onion
- Black Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Dice up your mango and put it in a bowl, add some mild finely diced red chili's and mix through- set aside.
- Dice up your avocado and put into a separate bowl, add finely diced red onion and coriander with a generous squeeze of lime, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl or ramekin (whatever you can find in your kitchen of a good size), start layering your stack, remembering that it is upside down at this stage. Add your smoked salmon first tearing it up into pieces, then your avocado mix and then your mango mix. Press down quite firmly and then tip the stack out onto your serving plate.
- Sprinkle your black sesame seeds on top of your stack and garnish with coriander, some slices of chili and a lime wedge.
This recipe is so fresh and delicious and jam packed with flavour! Enjoy