Pumpkin, Pesto, Cranberry & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast
- SERVES 4
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts, Halved Lengthways
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Roast Pumpkin, Mashed
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Pesto
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 3 Cups Roast Vegetables of your choice (I had Pumpkin, Beetroot, Capsicum)
- 1 Cup Rocket
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat you oven to 180 and add in your selection of roast vegetables for the salad, making sure to roast some pumpkin for the chicken stuffing.
- Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts until they have doubled in size and are a nice thin even piece of meat
- Once the roast pumpkin is cooked enough to mash, remove some from the oven and combine with the feta, pesto, cranberries and sesame seeds. Mix well to combine nicely ready to be rolled up in the chicken.
- Add a line of stuffing at the end of the chicken pieces and roll up as tightly as possible and place in a baking dish. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the quinoa and prepare your salad for serving
- Serve the chicken and salad up and pour the pan juices over the dish. Enjoy!