Smoked Salmon & Blue Cheese Pizza
- Smoked Salmon, Roughly Chopped
- Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- Spring Onions, Finely Sliced
- Garlic, Finely Chopped
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pizza Base (buy or make your own)
- Spread olive oil and garlic over the base of the pizza, then add the blue cheese and half of the smoked salmon and spring onions, leaving the other half to add on fresh after the pizza comes out of the oven.
- Bake at 220 for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven, add a pinch of salt and pepper, add the rest of the smoked salmon and spring onions and drizzle with a generous squeeze of fresh lemon.