Rosemary, Red Wine & Pepper Roast Lamb Leg
- 3 Sprigs Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. Freshly Ground Pepper
- Leg of Lamb (mine is 2.3kg)
- 1 Cup Red Wine
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees fan forced (cooking time is roughly 25-30 min per 500g)
- In a baking dish add the lamb leg and cover in the oil, salt and pepper. Roughly chop the rosemary and scatter around the tray, adding some underneath the lamb as well then pour in the red wine.
- Bake for 2 hours 20 min, remove from oven and rest for 10-15 minutes before carving.
- Serve with your choice of sides