Paprika & Turmeric Spiced Chickpeas with Fried Eggs and Fresh Coriander
- 1/2 Can Chickpeas, Drained
- 1 Clove Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tsp. Turmeric
- 2 Tsp. Paprika
- 2 Eggs
- Bread (your choice)
- Handful Coriander
- Salt & Pepper
- Add some oil into a frying pan and bring up to temperature. Add in your chickpeas, garlic, turmeric, paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Fry off until golden and fragrant and set aside while you fry your eggs
- Serve with toast and fresh coriander. So simple and absolutely delicious, a great way to mix up your breakfast!