Zucchini & Feta Frittata with Roasted Vegetables
- 6 Eggs, Whisked
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1 Zucchini, Finely Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 Red Capsicum, Roasted and Sliced
- 1/4 Eggplant, Roasted, Sliced
- 2 Red Onions, Cut into 6, Roasted
- Salt & Pepper
- Baby Rocket to Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking dish with baking paper
- In a bowl add the egg, cream, zucchini, flour and 3/4 of the feta (leaving the remainder for garnish) and mix will to combine. Add a few pinches of salt and pepper
- Pour mixture into your tray and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden on top and egg has set.
- Once out of the oven, plate up and garnish with your roasted vegetables, feta and baby rocket.
I used quite a large shallow baking dish for this recipe so it didn't take too long to cook and it gave me more space to decorate the frittata with the delicious roast vegies.