Chilli & Lemongrass Blue Swimmers @ Brendon's Backyard
- 6 Blue Swimmer Crab, Cleaned and Chopped
- 1 Knob Ginger, Finely Chopped
- 2 Clove Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 Lemongrass Stalks (white part), Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Red Chili, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Green Chili, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 CRAB PER PERSON
- To prep the crab once its caught, put it in the freezer so you can do it humanely. You then pull the lid off the crab (shell on top of the head) and clean the guts out. Cut the crab into segments down each nipper so you should get 8 segments out of each crab.
- In a wok, heat up some oil on a very high heat and add in the crab, tossing frequently for five minutes
- Add in all of the aromatics and continue to toss through and continue cooking for another 7 minutes or until the crab shell has turned orange (cook for approx 12 minutes in total)
- Serve up with fresh herbs and white wine for a delicious flavour combination!